About booksfromca. Condition : Very Good.
UCL Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering
See details. Buy It Now. Add to cart. Be the first to write a review About this product. About this product Product Information This is the first book to cover the applications of Monte Carlo calculations MC in nuclear medicine from first principles, to the current computer applications developed by Dr Ljungberg's research group, and those of his collaborators throughout the world. The authors represented in this book are drawn from the leading research groups around the world.
Medical physics aspects of cancer care in the Asia Pacific region
Monte Carlo Calculations in Nuclear Medicine is an invaluable reference and guide for all working in the field. Additional Product Features Dewey Edition. Introduction to the Monte Carlo method M Ljungberg. Variance reduction techniques D R Haynor. Anthropomorphic phantoms G Zubal. An introduction to scintillation detector physics P D Esser.
Series in Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering - Routledge
The scintillation camera - basic principles S-E Strand. Positron emission tomography - basic principles T Ohlsson and K Erlandsson. Positron emission tomography: basic principles K Erlandsson and T Ohlsson.
The Monte Carlo method in other topics of nuclear medicine and medical physics M Ljungberg. Show More Show Less. No ratings or reviews yet.
- Nuclear Medicine Physics (Series in Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering).
- Series in Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering | Tanum nettbokhandel.
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 Step by Step;
- Global Software: Developing Applications for the International Market.
- The Internationalisation of Mobile Telecommunications Strategic Challenges in a Global Market.
Basic physics of ultrasonic imaging. Mathematics of physics and engineering.
Medical Imaging Physics. Mathematics and Physics. Mathematical modeling in biomedical imaging 1.
- Disinformation: American Multinationals at War Against Europe.
- Codependent No More Workbook?
- Latin & Caribbean Grocery Stores Demystified!
Vibrational Spectroscopic Imaging for Biomedical Applications. Recommend Documents. Allaire et M.
Fujimoto and Daniel L. Farkas 1 3 Oxford University Press, Inc Basic physics of ultrasonic imaging Your name.
Close Send. Remember me Forgot password?