Intellectual property rights tradename, trademark, copyright infringement.
New Mexico protections for medical cannabis use. The types of injuries I deal with can create a ripple effect that changes everything for a whole family in an instant.
I understand and have over two decades of experience fighting these fights. When I worked for insurance companies, I often handled cases worth tens of millions of dollars. When I was badly hurt in a car accident, I decided that someday, I would start my own practice to fight for the little guy. It is far more rewarding representing people.
This episode looks at recent employment law developments that may make you go "hmmm": a 4-day workweek, outright bans on mandatory arbitration and office gossip, hairstyle as a protected characteristic, and an update on the new overtime rules. This special Valentine's Day episode discusses the pros and cons of employers entering into love contracts with its employees. For our special 2nd anniversary episode, we bring back our inaugural guest, Howard Schweitzer, to talk about the current state of politics and the impact on employers.
- Employment law | Law | The Guardian?
- Textured Stitches: Knitted Sweaters and Accessories with Smart Details!
- Employment Law Blog?
- Americas Climate Choices!
- Advances in Deep Foundations: International Workshop on Recent Advances of Deep Foundations (IWDPF07) 1-2 February 2007, Port and Airport Research Institute, Yokosuka, Japan.
We also discuss how the EEOC has chosen to answer employers' questions about the impact of the recent government shutdown on pending cases. This episode presents Part 2 of 2 on workplace issues when employees use marijuana, and also discusses two significant developments from the NLRB involving independent contractors and individual employee gripes. Welcome back!
- Employment Law vs. Labour Law – What’s the Difference? Employment Lawyers Calgary Explains.
- Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination: 15th International Conference, SPICE 2015, Gothenburg, Sweden, June 16-17, 2015. Proceedings.
- Natriuretic Peptides: The Hormones of the Heart.
In this first new episode of , we talk about ghosting, the most hated and irritating workplace e-mails, our Top 5 noteworthy cases you missed at the end of the year, and our Top 10 employer trends and challenges for This special episode discusses the new sexual harassment training and policy requirements imposed by New York State and New York City following a brief discussion of a significant development on joint employer liability.
Skip to content.
- Asian Bar and Restaurant Design.
- Investing in Our Children: What We Know and Dont Know About the Costs and Benefits of Early Childhood Interventions.
- The Diabetes Answer Book: Practical Answers to More than 300 Top Questions!
- Employment and Benefits?