Focusing not only on how to reconstruct breasts following mastectomy but also on how to achieve the highest degree of aesthetic success possible, Dr. Kroll describes in detail his techniques in using autologous tissue.
- A City Called Heaven: Chicago and the Birth of Gospel Music.
- Cracking Old Testament Codes: A Guide to Interpreting the Literary Genres of the Old Testament.
- Atlas of Wide-Field Retinal Angiography and Imaging.
- Featured channels.
- Breast Reconstruction with Autologous Tissue - Art and Artistry | Stephen S. Kroll | Springer!
Over photographs and custom illustrations demonstrate and compare the different techniques used in breast reconstruction with autologous tissue such as conventional TRAM flaps, free TRAM flaps, the extended latissimus dorsi myocutaneous flap, and the Rubens fat pad free flap. Also include are chapters on immediate and delayed reconstructions, shaping the breast mound, nipple and areolar reconstruction and choice of technique, follow-up and patient selection.
Product Details Table of Contents. Table of Contents Goals of Breast Reconstruction.
Average Review. Write a Review. Springer New York.
References Publications referenced by this paper. Design of Pulse Oximeters John G.
Grabb and Smith's plastic surgery Charles H. Grabb , J. Photoplethysmography and its application in clinical physiological measurement Westgate Road , Newcastle upon Tyne , Ne Be.
Breast Reconstruction with Autologous Tissue
Noninvasive pulse oximetry utilizing skin reflectance photoplethysmography Yitzhak Mendelson , Benjamin F. Tonseth, Microcirculatory evaluation of deep inferior epigastric artery perforator flaps with laser Doppler perfusion imaging in breast reconstruction.
Tindholdt , S. Saidian , K.
- Pin on Breast Reconstruction;
- Breast reconstruction.
- Sight Unseen: Whiteness and American Visual Culture.
- Reconstructive and plastic surgery of the external genitalia EHRLICH Richard M, ALTER Gary;